Welcome to our web site ("dsquared2.com"). These General Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by Italian law and in particular by Legislative Decree No. 206 of 6 September 2005 on the Consumer Code, in Chapter I “Consumer rights in contracts” and govern the access to and use of dsquared2.com. The access to and use of this web site as well as the purchase of products on dsquared2.com are based on the assumption that these General Terms and Conditions of Use have been read, understood and accepted by you. This website is managed and maintained by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A. ("Provider"), company with sole shareholder subject to direction and coordination of Compagnie Financière Richemont S.A., with registered office in Italy at via Morimondo, 17 – Milano 20143 , business register number, tax code and VAT number 02050461207, fully paid share capital of EUR 1,384,207.41. Request for further information can be made through our Customer Service or sent to the address: email@example.com. If you need any assistance, go to the Customer Service area, where you will find information on orders, shipping, refunds and returning products purchased on dsquared2.com, a registration form, tips and other general information on the services provided by dsquared2.com. Remember that you can always contact the Provider by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The access to and use of dsquared2.com, including display of web pages, communication with Provider, downloading product information and making purchases on the web site, are carried out by our users exclusively for personal purposes, which should in no way be connected to any trade, business or professional activity. Remember that you will be liable for your use of dsquared2.com and its contents. The Provider shall not be considered liable for any use of the web site and its contents made by its users that is not compliant with the laws and regulations in force, without prejudice to Provider's liability for intentional torts and gross negligence.
In particular, you will be liable for communicating information or data which is not correct, false or concerning third parties (in the event such third parties have not given their consent) as well as for any improper use of such data or information.
2. Intellectual Property Rights All content included on this Site, such as works, images, pictures, dialogues, music, sounds, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos, menus, web pages, graphics, colours, schemes, tools, fonts, designs, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software (collectively, “Content”), is the property of Dsquared2 or Provider and is protected by national and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the Content without the prior express written consent of Dsquared2 and Provider as the case may be. Dsquared2 and/or Provider shall have the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit in their sole discretion any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, in whole or in part, the Content. Dsquared2 and/or Provider shall have the right, at any time, to claim the authorship of any Content posted on this Site and to object to any use, distortion or other modification of such Content. Any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, the Content expressly authorized in writing by Dsquared2 and Provider shall be carried out by you for lawful purposes only and in compliance with all applicable laws.
4. Links to dsquared2.com Please, contact the Provider at the following e-mail address: email@example.com if you are interested in linking the Home page of dsquared2.com and other web pages which can be publicly accessible. You are requested to contact the Provider for requesting our consent to linking dsquared2.com. The Provider grants links to dsquared2.com free of charge and on a non-exclusive basis. The Provider is entitled to object to certain links to its web site in the event that the applicant who intends to activate links to dsquared2.com has, in the past, adopted unfair commercial or business practices which are not generally adopted or accepted by the market operators, or has made unfair competition activities vis-à-vis the Provider or the latter's suppliers, or when the Provider fears that such practices or such activities might be adopted by the applicant in the future. In any event, it is forbidden to post deep links (such as deep frames) to dsquared2.com or to use unauthorised meta-tags without the Provider consent.
5. Disclaimers on Content The Provider does not warrant that the contents of the web site are appropriate or lawful in other Countries outside Italy. However, in the event that such contents are deemed to be unlawful or illegal in some of these Countries, please do not access this web site and, where you nonetheless choose to access it, we hereby inform you your use of the services provided by dsquared2.com shall be your exclusive and personal responsibility. The Provider has also adopted measures to ensure that the content of dsquared2.com is accurate and does not contain any incorrect or out-of-date information. However, the Provider cannot be held liable for the accuracy and completeness of the content, except for its liability for tort and gross negligence and as otherwise provided for by the law. Moreover, the Provider cannot guarantee that the web site will operate continuously, without any interruptions and errors due to the connection to the Internet. In the event of any problem in using our web site please contact our Customer Service by visting our Customer Service area or write to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. A Provider representative will be at your disposal to assist and help you to restore your access to the web site, as far as possible. At the same time, please contact your Internet services provider or check that each device for Internet connection and access to web content is correctly activated, including your Internet browser. The dynamic nature of the Internet and web content may not allow dsquared2.com to operate without any suspensions, interruptions or discontinuity due to updating the web site. The Provider has adopted adequate technical and organisational security measures to protect services on dsquared2.com, integrity of data and electronic communications in order to prevent unauthorised use of or access to data, as well as to prevent risks of dissemination, destruction and loss of data and confidential/non confidential information regarding users of dsquared2.com, and to avoid unauthorised or unlawful access to such data and information.
6. Our Business Policy The Provider has adopted a business policy; its mission consists of selling products through its services and its web site to "consumer" only. "Consumer" shall mean any natural person who is acting on dsquared2.com for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or professional activity (if any). If you are not a consumer, please do not use our services for purchasing products on dsquared2.com. The Provider shall be entitled to object to the processing of purchase orders from persons other than consumers and to any other purchase order which does not comply with the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
7. Governing Law These General Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by Italian law.